Thursday, February 19, 2009
itunes 2-19-09
After finally getting my computer back after it's break down I've been having problems with my itunes. I had around 1,000 songs and before I handed my computer over to get fixed I saved them all onto my zipdrive, or so I thought. My zipdrive only saved about 450 of my songs. I'm pretty sure that all of my songs are truly saved on my zipdrive by my computer doesn't have a certain program to open them all, I've been trying to find that program. The whole thing has been pretty stressful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sucks. However, be lucky that you still have SOME of your songs. I've had Kazaa, Morpheus, Lime wire, and now frost wire... and each time I switched programs all my songs got deleted. If something were to happen to my music this time I would probably cry. I have so much music on my computer that I receive several reminders a day that I have "Low Virtual Memory" and should clean up my hard drive. I've tried many times, but even wonderful songs like Tearin' Up My Heart or Spice Up Your Life are too precious to disgard... as I'm sure you would agree. Good luck with recovering your music you illegal downloader, you.
ReplyDeleteBeing honest...I have never downloaded any type of music! I have only ever burned cd's onto a disk. I have never needed to do it! I can't feel your pain because I don't know what its like. It probably takes a ton of time to find the songs and download them. I hope you get them all back!! Try and see if it will open up on a different computer or laptop?! Just a thought!! Good luck to you in figuring it out!
ReplyDelete